God's favorite, trees of all

 





19 May, 2021; Episode 1. Into the Woods with Flow. I first introduced the PoeTree Forest Radio Station and this show. Then I made a small poetic talk about nature, its value, and the risk of destroying it by climate change. After then, I read 11 poems and commented on them. First I read a nice poem of DEADRA WILLIS. Then I read the awesome and amazing poem of Francisco Rodriguez on how we reunify with nature. Then I read the ambitious and interesting poem written by Wasif Nadeem. After that, I read Randa Yosry's poem which is a beautiful welcoming of spring. Then I read the beautiful poem of S. A. Szoke. After then I read beautiful piece on how nature adapts to winter written by Jeff Cox. Then I read an astonishing piece of poetry by Shery Elliot. Then I read and enjoyed the amazing piece of Lillian Rose. After that, I read a poem with very effective and awesome use of imagery written by Keerththan. Finally I ended the show with the mystical deep piece written by Farrukh. This show will be at 7.30 pm IST. Please submit your entries for the next show. What are you waiting now? Just go into the woods with Flow!!!!

0 Comments